Monica Speaks Out

A page describing my life, in my own words.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

CAR!!

So my pathfinder didn't start today when I went to get my nails done. It started fine when I left the house, but then when I went to leave no go. Luckily for me, a girl I work went walking by an gave me a jump. I went to Lithia and had them look at it. We thought maybe it was the starter or the battery. Nope. Nothing was wrong that they could see. Alright. Why the lack of start? It was bothering me. Shawn had thrown out the idea of me getting a Rav-4. For those of you who don't have car model knowledge it's the smaller suv by Toyota. Well... I am know the proud owner of a cute black Rav-4. Woo hoo!! The payments are a little more, but worth it. My old car was a 1998. This is a 2007!! That's a lot in Nissan terms. It's so pretty. I can't wait for you all to see. It's a perfect car for me. And this is my very first new car!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home