Monica Speaks Out

A page describing my life, in my own words.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My week thus far

I'm sure the 3 people that read my blog already know this, but Shawn & I were rear ended on friday the 12th. I got the most damage out of everything. Shawn was driving. He banged up his knee. He was a little sore the next day. My car is ok. I have quite a bit of back and neck problems. I have been to the chiropractor two times this week. I go again friday. I have hardly worked this week and it's gonna suck when it comes to payday.
On a much brighter note. Shawn built us an extension to our back patio. We bought a gazebo at Target. It's so nice. It's our own "outdoor living room". I love it. I sat out there today with my mom. I can't wait to have a bbq.
Oh also, Shawn's going to finance training on the 29th. I'm going to miss him so bad, but it's a great promotion. Once he's trained he can promoted to any store that needs a finance manager. Yeah!!!! It'll be a more steady income. I'm so proud of him. He's worked for Lithia not even a year yet and has been promoted to Internet Sales Manager already and now going to training. I couldn't be more happy for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home