Monica Speaks Out

A page describing my life, in my own words.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Baseball

I'm here watching the Mariner's and realized how much I love this game. I think I should have a class to teach people (girls especially) more about sports. I know more about baseball and football. I'm not saying that all girls don't anything about sports, but there are the ones that have to watch it with their boyfriends or husbands. I'd be somewhat helpful. Baseball is much more complicated because it's "a thinking man's game." I just love sports. I love talking to my boys at work about it. I watch it more than Shawn. It's funny how the teams I like seem to be some of the worst teams. I don't know why but I like the 49ers, Mariners, the Red Sox (course they just won the world series, but that was after a 80 something year curse) and I watch whatever team Joey Harrington on. The team I hate more than anyone because I am a true Sox fan is The Yanks. Fucking Derek Jeter. And A-Rod. And now Johnny Damon, traitor. Fucking Damon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home