Monica Speaks Out

A page describing my life, in my own words.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

We're Married!

I can't believe after all the planning it only lastest a few hours. I'm glad for pictures and video, because I can hardly remember anything and it was just yesterday. My family was such a help to me and I know that Shawn's family helped tons too. My biological parents got along so well it was scary. I really appreciate it because I did not need the stress of them bickering. I loved my dress so much that I hung out in it til 12am Sun. It was pretty comfy and so simple that it didn't drive me crazy. I was overwhelmed by the amount of people that came. It meant so much to Shawn & I. We are headed to Seattle today. I can't wait to get out of town. I love everyone, but also need a few days with just my new husband. (This post was from my old blog, and should be dated 3/19/06).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home