Monica Speaks Out

A page describing my life, in my own words.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Sicky

I've been really sick the past couple of days. I had the flu. The first day I was so achy. My legs hurt so bad that I doubled over a couple of times. I couldn't sleep at all that night because of the pain. The next day I stayed home from work. I slept for hours. I didn't have much appetite and very little energy. I had to work yesterday at 8am. I got up at 4am and moved to the couch. Shawn was snoring so loud I couldn't back to sleep. Derby was also a factor. He loves sleeping between us and taking over the bed. I work up at 6:45am and got sick. I won't go into detail because everyone knows what happens when you have the flu. Anyway- I went to work and leaned against the counter as much as possible. I moved so slow. I felt like I was 80 years old. I came home at noon. Stopped by Albertson's and they need way more cashiers at lunchtime. I waited in line for 10+ mins. I slept again when I got home. I feel much better today. I have tons to do. I have to start on thank you cards. Those are not any fun at all. I wish I could just email them or something. I'm glad that I have decent hand writing, but wish it was more uniform. Why do I overanalize everything? I guess it's just the Scorpio/perfectionist in me. I'm going go start on my errands. I'll post again soon. I know Shawn's loving this. ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger MiahSchmiah said...

Hi Monica! i hope you are feeling better. I always feel like my best handwriting is never reflected in thank you cards for some reason. i never write in straight enough lines. i guess as a virgo i'm supposed to be a perfectionist too but it just never works out that way. Anyway, good luck with thank yous and i'll talk to you soon. -Miah

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home